The information presented will address current NDT principles including beginning assessment / evaluation and problem-solving handling techniques. Participants will be assisted to improve their observational skills and direct handling skills while problem solving using NDT techniques to improve function for their pediatric clients. In addition to didactic information, direct handling with lab partners using problem-solving will enhance learning. Discussion will be included addressing current trends in pediatrics.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Achieve a basic understanding of the components of movement in typical development 0-12 months.
- Achieve a basic understanding of the components of atypical movement experienced by children with neuromotor challenges.
- Achieve a basic understanding of the components of normal postural reactions necessary for motor function.
- Achieve a preliminary understanding of neuro developmental therapy concepts and principles.
- Achieve a basic understanding of the application of clinical observation based on NDT and the direct handling skills with problem solving using NDT techniques to improve function for children with disability.
DATE: July 5 – 9, 2019 8:15 – 16:30
COURSE FEE (INCLUDING COURSE NOTES)
Standard Fee Single: HK $13,500
Early Bird (before January 31st 2019): HK $11,200
Early Bird (before April 30th 2019): HK $12,300
Participants from Hong Kong,
Mr. Gary Chen
HK Tel & Whatsapp:852-9416 7314
Tel of China Mobile/ Wechat :13823782432
Participants from Foreign countries,
Ms. Jia Ying Tan
- Sichuan Yang Kang Rehabilitation Recourse Center
Representative Office Sichuan Province ,
Hong Kong Society for Rehabilitation
- SYNCroSI Home for Child Development